What to do when your Batter Dispenser arrives..
Learn how to best utilize your KPKitchen pancake batter dispenser with our instructions below!
Congratulations on upgrading your pancake game!
If you're like most of our customers....
You're going to love your Pancake Batter Dispenser!
Before anything, why not join the KPKitchen Baking Is My Therapy community on Facebook, this is a community for all the women who would like to share & connect with others who just love baking for how it makes them feel. Click here to join!
If you are looking for something you don't see here, click the chat box down in the right to send us a message.
Before you get started, watch this short video showing how to use your batter dispenser for best results!
How Do I Use the KPKitchen Batter Dispenser?
- First you open the lid and fill your batter into the batter dispenser (don't mix your batter inside the batter dispenser since it can damage the opening at the bottom).
- You have total control with your hand over the amount of batter coming out of the dispenser. Just squeeze the handle. That way you control the time the seal is open till you get the amount of batter out that you want.
You can use the batter dispenser for every kind of batter. If the batter is too thick, just add a little bit of extra liquid and it will work perfectly.
- Here is our favorite Pancake Recipe you can use which works perfectly with your pancake batter dispenser
- If you'd rather use a finished pancake mix, here is the Krusteaz one we recommend and works best
- Since the lid can be closed by turning it, you can store excess batter in the batter dispenser for the next day in the refrigerator.
- Here are also 9 different things you can do with your batter dispenser
How Do I Clean the KPKitchen Batter Dispenser?
- The batter dispenser is very easy to clean. We recommend to wash it by hand directly after you used it.
- If you choose to wait with washing we recommend letting dish soap and warm water sit in it so it washes out easily later on. Nevertheless, you can wash the dispenser in the dishwasher. But please make sure it is below 120° Fahrenheit.
- Please don't let the dispenser stand in direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can harm the plastic of the dispenser.
3 Most Asked Questions
1. Is The Dispense Handle Easy To Operate For a 4 Or 5 Year Old With Supervision?
- Yes, definitely. As long as you help the child balance the weight of the dispenser if you fill it with a lot of batter mix.
- The hanlde mechanism is fairly light and easy to squeeze. After a few tries they should be good to go :)
- It's perfect for kids to make some delicous pancakes :)
2. My Batter Is Too Thick To Come Through. Any Suggestions?
- You can use the batter dispenser for every kind of batter as long as it is runny enough.
If the batter is too thick, just add a little bit of extra liquid and it will work perfectly. (you can also try adding some oil beforehand at the bottom part of the batter dispenser before putting your batter in. The oil will help with the flow of the thicker batter)
- See also our favorite pancake recipe which work perfectly with the batter dispenser
3. Does this dispense a measured amount or do you just control the time the seal is open?
- You control it with your hand, you squeeze the handle and control that way the time the seal is open