What to do when your Baking Sheet & Cooling Rack arrive..
Learn how to best utilize your KPKitchen baking sheet & cooling rack with our instructions below!
Congratulations on upgrading your baking game!
If you're like most of our customers....
You're going to love your Backing Sheet & Cooling Rack Set!
Before anything, why not join the KPKitchen Baking Is My Therapy community on Facebook, this is a community for all the women who would like to share & connect with others who just love baking for how it makes them feel. Click here to request to join!
Before you get started, watch this short video showing how to use your baking sheet & cooling rack set and also the silicone feet for best results!
How To Take Care of Your KPKitchen Aluminum Baking Sheet & Stainless Steel Cooling Rack
Please follow these tips to keep your new baking sheet & cooling rack in the best conditions so they can work as intended for as long as possible.
Before initial use and subsequent uses of your aluminum pan, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Due to the aluminum construction of the pan, it is NOT Dishwasher Safe, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
- Using nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended for the aluminum pan. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
- Aluminum pan is reactive to acid ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrade the pan after prolonged use.
- Please wash your stainless steel cooling rack before first use. Use warm, soapy water or place in the dishwasher.
- The silicone feet are dishwasher safe
- The silicone feet are made out of LFGB silicone which means that the feet are heat resistant up to 450°F in the oven
3 Most Asked Questions
1. What is the maximum temperature I can use?
- The baking sheet & cooling rack are oven safe up to 500°F and the silicone feet up to 450°F but you can also just slip them of when you need to use a higher temperature.
2. Can these be used with the air fryer setting in a full size oven?
- Yes, as long as the temperature doesn't exceed 500 degree Fahrenheit, you are all good.
3. Can I broil with the pan?
- Yes, as long as you take the max temperatures into account. The baking sheet is oven safe up to 500°F and the silicone feet up to 450°F but you can also just slip them of when you want to broil with it.