What to do when your Mini Cupcake Liners arrive..
Learn how to best utilize your KPKitchen mini cupcake liners with our instructions below!
Congratulations on upgrading your baking game!
If you're like most of our customers....
You're going to love your Mini Cupcake Liners!
Before anything, why not join the KPKitchen Baking Is My Therapy community on Facebook, this is a community for all the women who would like to share & connect with others who just love baking for how it makes them feel. Click here to request to join!
If you are looking for something you don't see here, click the chat box down in the right to send us a message.
Muffin liners are an important part of any baker's toolkit. Without liners, muffins can stick to a metal pan or form in an uneven shape. Using your KPKitchen mini cupcake liners is easy and will improve your muffin and cupcakes for any occasion. Place a liner in each slot of your cupcake pan and fill it with batter.
Now you're ready to bake your best muffins.
How to use the KPKitchen Mini Cupcake Liners ?
- Find a mini muffin pan where your liners fit in. Cupcake liners come in different sizes, so match the mini liner size with the pockets in your cupcake pan. If the liner is too big, it won’t fit in your sheet. If it’s too small, the sides will expand, and your cupcakes will be too flat (they will fit our KPKitchen mini silicone muffin pan perfectly).
- Place a cupcake liner into each slot on a cupcake pan. Make sure each one rests on the bottom of the cupcake pan. Push each liner down gently so it sits snuggly in the pan.
- Take a spoon or measuring cup and scoop up the batter. Then pour the batter into the liner until it reaches about 2/3 of the way to the top. This gives the batter space to expand. Use equal amounts in each liner so all the cupcakes bake through evenly. You could also use the KPKitchen Batter Dispenser filled with batter to fill the liners. Some recipes call for a specific measurement of batter. If you’re using that kind of recipe, then use the measurement it suggests.
- With all the batter in the pan, the only thing left to do is bake your cupcakes! Put the pan in a pre-heated oven and wait for them to cook all the way through. Then take the cupcakes out, add frosting if you want to, and serve them. The most common temperature for baking muffins is 350 °F (177 °C) but follow the recipe you’re using for the baking temperature. Muffins usually take 15-20 minutes to bake.
3 Most Asked Questions
1. If I use muffin papers, should I grease them first?
Well, they do prevent cake from sticking to the paper – sometimes just to a minor degree. But sometimes, with more delicate cupcakes, greasing the cups actually prevents chunks of cake sticking to the paper when you peel it off. So again – better safe than sorry, right? Grease the papers
2. Is it safe to put in the paper liners in the oven while baking?
- Yes. Cupcake liners are made to go in the oven with cupcakes. As long as you are baking the cupcakes correctly, the liners should be safe.
3. Can I use cupcake papers in a square pan to cook?
- Yes, as long as you make them durable enough to stand on their own.