The Easiest Egg Muffins In A Ham Basket Recipe
Today there is a recipe that is not sweet. This is for everyone who likes it savory. Not only do these egg muffins look great, they're easy to make and perfect for breakfast, a take-out lunch or just as a snack.
This 7-ingredient egg muffin recipe is gluten-free and super easy to make! They taste just fantastic because of the ham. You will love your new breakfast!
Before we jump into my favorite 7-ingredient egg muffin recipe I want to tell you briefly about our silicone muffin pan, because you need them to make this recipe work.
Silicone Muffin Pans: 9 Reasons why you need them
- Silicone is resistant to extreme temperatures. For this reason, silicone muffin pans can be used both in the oven and in the freezer (e.g. to make ice cream cakes).
- Silicone muffin pans can withstand enormous temperature fluctuations
- Whether from the oven directly into the cooler or vice versa, the silicone baking mold easily withstands a quick temperature difference.
- Silicone is dishwasher safe.
- Silicone muffin pans can be easily and hygienically cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Silicone muffin pans are microwave safe.
- Silicone muffin pans are inherently non-stick.
- Silicone is extremely space-saving.
- Silicone bakeware is extremely durable.
Now, let’s get to the recipe…
You can also enjoy your egg muffins as a lunch at work, because they are perfect on the go and for your kids as a snack at school. They are also healthy, what makes them even better!
If you try this recipe, be sure to let me know how it turned out by leaving a comment below.