The Easiest Egg Muffins In A Ham Basket Recipe
Today there is a recipe that is not sweet. This is for everyone who likes it savory. Not only do these egg muffins look great, they're easy to make and perfect for breakfast, a take-out lunch or just as a snack.
This 7-ingredient egg muffin recipe is gluten-free and super easy to make! They taste just fantastic because of the ham. You will love your new breakfast!
Before we jump into my favorite 7-ingredient egg muffin recipe I want to tell you briefly about our silicone muffin pan, because you need them to make this recipe work.
Silicone Muffin Pans: 9 Reasons why you need them
- Silicone is resistant to extreme temperatures. For this reason, silicone muffin pans can be used both in the oven and in the freezer (e.g. to make ice cream cakes).
- Silicone muffin pans can withstand enormous temperature fluctuations
- Whether from the oven directly into the cooler or vice versa, the silicone baking mold easily withstands a quick temperature difference.
- Silicone is dishwasher safe.
- Silicone muffin pans can be easily and hygienically cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Silicone muffin pans are microwave safe.
- Silicone muffin pans are inherently non-stick.
- Silicone is extremely space-saving.
- Silicone bakeware is extremely durable.
Now, let’s get to the recipe…
Egg Muffins in a Ham Basket
You only need a few ingredients for the hearty muffins and you can vary them with your favorite ingredients as you wish. They taste great warm or cold and you can keep them in the fridge for a day or two.
Why you should definitely try the egg muffins:
- low carb
- Prepared in 15 minutes
- Only 7 ingredients
- packed with good ingredients
- freely variable
- perfect for healthy snacking
- nice alternative on your breakfast
Enjoy these quick muffins!
1 Cup Grated Cheese
2 Spring Onions
6 dried tomatoes in oil (or 2 fresh tomatoes)
½ Cup All-purpose flour
1 Cup Milk
Salt + Pepper
12 Slices of smoked raw ham
Optional: chives cut
- Silicone Muffin Pan - 12 Cup Size
Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set of 16
4 Piece Angled Liquid Measuring Cups
KPKitchen Baking Tools Used in This Recipe
Preheat the oven to 440°F.
Chop the spring onions and tomatoes.
Put the chopped cheese, spring onion and tomato mixture and chives in the bowl, stir and fill into the prepared wells. Bake muffins for 15 minutes, garnish with chives and serve cold or warm.
You can also enjoy your egg muffins as a lunch at work, because they are perfect on the go and for your kids as a snack at school. They are also healthy, what makes them even better!
If you try this recipe, be sure to let me know how it turned out by leaving a comment below.